Benefits of LivingTree Massage and Bodywork
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Services & Rates
Investing in massage is an investment in your health.
The types of Massage specialized in are:
*Relaxation, Therapeutic, Deep Tissue and Pregnancy
90 minutes is required when having a full Energy session with Michelle so there is plenty of time for discussion when we are finished.
Sessions available –
Other Classes Available
Energy Healing Circle
This class is for healers, those seeking healing and all who are curious about hands-on healing. Gather with those of like-mind in our spiritual community and use meditation as well as different healing modalities to create a space where we can receive inner peace and connection. Each person will have multiple opportunities for healing. Wear comfortable clothes. Class size is limited to 6 (evening session)
Reiki Classes With Michelle
Classes to be scheduled individually:
*Classes are 2 hours in length and come with a manual for the first and second attunement. We will go over the history of Reiki and how to practice on yourself and others.
Reiki II Classes
* This Class will work on Distance healing and you will be given your second attunement. You are also given the symbols in writing so that you can practice using them.
Reiki III Classes
* This Class can be a deepening of the Reiki energy or take you on to be a Reiki master depending on where you are with your practice and your intention of the work itself.
Reiki Classes begin with your first attunement
All Reiki Classes are $120.00 which includes the attunements, practice, instruction and manual.
I have been practicing Reiki and other forms of energy work since 2006. I received my Certificate as a Reiki Master in the fall of 2009. I am very passionate about the effects of energy balancing as a part of the overall health of a person and believe that you can incorporate that balance into your everyday life on your own.
I have also added in Dowsing to my schedule. Dowsing is a process of using Dowsing Rods to move, remove or increase the energy in your space. This can be done in any space including your home, office, yard or business. I also take care of the GEO lines in the earth that pass thru these areas and explain the process as I go.
Dowsing along with a few Feng Shui pointers can really improve the energy of your space which then improves your energy and life!
Dowsing is $150.00 per space and the time will depend on the size of the area.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
We look forward to serving you!